Updated: Nov 3, 2020
Hello! Today I designed this cute women accessories. In first part I'll be showing head band and in second part cute little bow. You can make this headband in any size (even for kids). Even beginners can try this headband. There is nothing difficult in this tutorial. Only single crochets, chains and slip stitches are used. This simplicity adds more cuteness to this accessory.
Skill Level: Beginner
• Yarn: Ganga Spectrum (Shade: black brown white)
• Hook size: 3.50mm (E)
• Yarn needle
• Stitch marker
Recommended crochet supplies:
• sl - slip
• ch - chain
• sc – single crochet
• st(s) - stitch(es)
• rep - repeat
• *_* - Repeat stitches inside this star
• ch 9
• sc in 2nd chain from the hook & make sc’s in each chain. Total – 8 st(s)
• *ch1, turn your work, sc in back loop across all the st(s)* - rep
• rep until you get the desired head size (~you will get a long strap)
• join another end of the strap, grab back loop in one end and 1 st st from other end, make sl st across all the 8 st(s)
• ch 6
• sc in 2nd chain from the hook & make sc’s in each chain. Total – 5 st(s)
• *ch1, turn your work, sc across all the st(s)* - rep
rep until you get the desired bow size
➢ To increase the width of your head band and bow, increase the number of chains.
➢ To increase the height of your headband and bow, increase the number of rep rows.
➢ Attach your bow in headband using safety pin or sew it using yarn needle
➢ You can also use this bow as a pin by attaching it with bobby pin
Voila!!! So cute!!! Your hair band is ready !!!
😄 Instagram : @yarntoart
😄 Facebook : YarntoArt
😄 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxNDnVi6maqMpyAJ_x1eQ_A?