Updated: Nov 3, 2020
Hello! Check out this delicious choco truffle beanie.It's color outcome is so good, beautifully blended like choco truffle. This is very easy pattern for beginners with sc(s), hdc(s). First we work the brim & we will work top part of the beanie. It's a kind of ribbed beanie. You can use this on both sides. In either way it will look awesome. Try out this cool beanie for this winter season. Feel cozy comfort. Keep crocheting.
Skill Level: Beginner
• Yarn: Ganga spectrum
• Hook size: 5.00mm (H)
• Yarn needle
• Stitch marker
Recommended Crochet Supplies:
• sl - slip
• ch - chain
• sc - single crochet
• hdc - half double crochet
• st(s) - stitch(es)
• rep - repeat
• *_* - Repeat stitches inside this star
• fphdc - front post half double crochet
• bphdc - back post half double crochet
• dec – decrease
• tog - together
Start with sl knot.
ch 9, sl st from 2nd chain from the hook.
* ch 1 , turn your work , sl st across the row only on back loops * - rep. (I got 72 rows for my size)
Row 72: ch 1, * insert in back loop and grab your other end without twisting (forms a ring) & insert hook in first st, pull your yarn out and make sl st * - rep to join both ends.
Row 1: ch 1, sc(s) in each st, sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 72st(s)
Row 2: ch 1, hdc(s) in each st, sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 72st(s)
Row 3: ch 1, * fphdc, bphdc * - rep. sl st in 1 st st of that row. Total – 72st(s)
Row 4 to 27: rep row 3. Total – 72st(s)
Row 28: ch 1, * 1fphdc, 1bphdc, dec 2 st(s) tog using fphdc & bphdc * - rep. sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 54st(s)
Row 29: ch 1, * dec 2 st(s) tog using fphdc & bphdc, 1fphdc in next st * - rep. sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 36st(s)
Row 30: ch 1, * dec two st(s) tog using fphdc, fphdc in next 2 st(s) * - rep. sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 36st(s)
Row 31: ch 1, * 1fphdc, dec 2 st(s) tog using fphdc * - rep. sl st in 1st st of that row. Total – 18st(s)
Row 32: ch 1, * dec 2 st(s) tog using fphdc, 1fphdc * - rep until hole size is reduced
(no need of ending the row using sl st & ch 1, continue as round)
Weave in the top hole tog using yarn needle.
• Use stitch marker to mark the first stitch.
• If you want this beanie to be slouchy, then increase the number of sc(s) on top part and increase few rows, then start decreasing.
• This beanie can be used on either side.
• Attach pom-pom if you want
• Size mentioned here is approx. Measure your size and work on it.
Voila!!! Your beanie is ready !!!
😄 Instagram : @yarntoart
😄 Facebook : YarntoArt