Updated: Nov 4, 2020
Hey my lovely buddies! I designed this beautiful honeycomb carpet. Isn't it cool? It is a simple pattern with solid hexagon. Just make lot of hexagons and sew it together to turn into a fashion carpet. Seriously it will turn your space into beautiful area. It is so fashionable and you cannot stop walking on it!! I hope you will like this pattern! Comment me if you have any doubts.
Skill Level: Beginner
• Yarn: bulky yarn bought from Raja thread store, Chennai (Brand name not mentioned)
Any kind of yarn will work
• Hook size: 6.00mm (J)
• Yarn needle
Recommended Crochet Supplies:
• sl - slip
• st(s) – stitch(es)
• rep – repeat
• ch – chain
• dc – double crochet
• *_* - Repeat stitches inside this star
ch 4, sl st in 1st ch (forms ring)
Row 1: ch3 (1 st dc), 1dc, ch2(corner), 2dc, ch2, 2dc, ch2, 2dc, ch2, 2dc, ch2, 2dc, ch2 (Totally you will get 6 sides)
Row 2: ch3, 1dc in next st, *1 dc in corner space, ch2, 1 dc in corner space, dc in next 2 st(s)* - rep at last- sl st in 3rd ch
Row 3: ch3, dc in next 2 st(s), *1 dc in corner space, ch2, 1 dc in corner space, dc in next 4 st(s)* - rep at last - 1 dc in last st , sl st in 3rd ch
▪ you can increase this hexagon size by continuing the above pattern.
▪ make enough hexagons for your project.
▪ leave enough yarn and cut. weave in the ends.
▪ join hexagons using whip stitch.
▪ (Make sure the wrong side is facing up)
▪ Attach yarn in one corner.
▪ Pull the entire length all the way through and at the end make a knot.
▪ join 2 hexagons and using yarn needle insert in front loops of both the hexagon
▪ At last weave in the excess yarn
Voila!!! Your carpet is ready !!!
😄 Instagram : @yarntoart
😄 Facebook : YarntoArt